Misc. Stock stuff

desertrunner

Anyone need any stock parts? I have some random stuff that has been laying around for years and I'm gonna be moving in November or so and it will either go to a new home or the dump before I move. I'm willing to ship anything if you pay for shipping.

Springs (stock 2dr I think? Part # in pics)
Coils (rear 4dr)
swaybar links front (rears gone)
Stock fog lights - GONE
Rear track bar
Control arms (I think front lower and rear uppers)
Stock tow hooks front and rear hook
2 stock steering stabilizers
Tire carrier and hinge covers

Got a set of non Rubi 30 spline D44 rear axle shafts not bent that might actually be worth something that Ill throw in the for sale section (make an offer, I have no use for them)

I also have a dirty 30 still sitting around 3.21 gears open diff. No shafts or knuckles I do have the matching rear d44 3.21s as well - SOLD

All free (minus rear shafts) to anyone that has a use for them.

Located in Great Falls, MT
20200409_202821.jpg 20200409_202842.jpg 20200409_202900.jpg 20200409_203221.jpg 20200328_123703.jpg 20200328_123430.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

desertrunner

59019, thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I can fit the hook in a med flat rate box for $13. I might be able to hunt around for a smaller box and play with shipping prices. One note on the hook, I really don't know what bolts went to it or if I used them for the Evo fascia. Just have the hook and back plate. The bolts might be laying around here but I have bags of them so not sure which is which haha.

desertrunner

I can fit the hook in a med flat rate box for $13. I might be able to hunt around for a smaller box and play with shipping prices. One note on the hook, I really don't know what bolts went to it or if I used them for the Evo fascia. Just have the hook and back plate. The bolts might be laying around here but I have bags of them so not sure which is which haha.

EDIT: just kidding I found the bolts to mount it!

Nvm I found the bolts to mount it

desertrunner

Would you be willing to ship the rear hinges ? Doing evo corners and tire carrier soon and need the stock hinges back

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
When you say hinges do you mean the black plastic hinge covers?
Pretty sure the tailgate hinges are still on the jeep. I don't exactly remember what came off with the Evo carrier I'd have to look what I have laying around

desertrunner

So this is all I have left for free. The rest has been spoken for or trashed.
This stuff will last maybe 1 more weekend before it gets tossed. Still have a set of rear non rubicon axle shafts too 20200912_152317.jpg

Top Bottom