Another blinker issue

Mexican_Guard

I narrowed down my intermittent blinker issue to the lighting control module. I just changed it and now this is the issue I’m having. If it’s in normal the blinker is still intermittent but if I press the module over to the right it works. So what do I need to do now? I recorded a video but can’t figure how to up load it, ugh.

I have a 2005 sport.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Mexican_Guard

I narrowed down my intermittent blinker issue to the lighting control module. I just changed it and now this is the issue I’m having. If it’s in normal the blinker is still intermittent but if I press the module over to the right it works. So what do I need to do now? I recorded a video but can’t figure how to up load it, ugh.

I have a 2005 sport.

IMG_1966.jpg IMG_1967.jpg

Mexican_Guard

I ordered a turn signal switch Ana hopefully that will take care of it. It’s not a short thankfully. I’ll post if this fixes it just in case someone has this issue in the future.

Overland_project

Maby you are low on blinker fluid[emoji6][emoji1422]

I have a 2005 sport.

Sent from my SM-N960F using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom