35" tires

wjtstudios

Hooked
I have Nitto ridge grapplers on the Ram and Nitto Trail Grapplers on my Jeep and love both versions. If you are looking for a great AT that does well in the mud, the Ridge are great. My Jeeps trail grapplers are much better off road and are quite a bit quieter than the BFG mud Terrain KM2s I had before. So far I couldn’t be happier with Nitto. A lot of the guys like the Cooper SST Pros too.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

newbie731

I've got BFG K02s on my JK. Tires were new when I bought the Jeep about 5 months ago and I've only pout about 500 miles on it but I've got zero complaints as it relates to the BFGs. I have Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my Z71 and just put a new set of Nitto Terra Grapplers on my wife's Grand Cherokee. Personally I wouldn't spend my money on anything but Nitto. I've been extremely happy with them, so much so that I am seriously considering swapping my still new BFGs for a new set of Nitto Trail Grapplers for the JK.

14ACES

Having trouble finding some 35s! Suggestions for some MT 35s that will fit on factory 17" wheel. 7.5" wheel width.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I loved my 35” General Grabber X3 on stock rims. Now I have the BFG KM3. Either tire is good. Went for the BFG because 37” was the biggest tire that General offered in the X3.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Having trouble finding some 35s! Suggestions for some MT 35s that will fit on factory 17" wheel. 7.5" wheel width.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, you’re not going to find any 35” or 315mm tire that is published to fit on 7.5” wheels. 295mm is probably the biggest you will find. That being said, the specifications are ignored by many, mounting 35’s or even 37’s in some cases.

The biggest issue you might have is finding a shop to mount them. Large chains pay more attention to the specs and are more worried about liability than small shops. From a safety perspective, oversized tires on narrow wheels will increase the chance of tire deflation due to bead loss hence the liability.

I personally choose Cooper STT Pro LT295/70R17 mounted on my stock 7.5” wheels and run 25psi as a result of chalk testing. For me, this size worked perfectly on my ‘16 JKU with 2.5” lift and is compliant to the manufacturers specifications.

I hope that helps and good luck with your search.

gaius92

I was actually considering getting a set of either dura grappler or ridge grappler of Nitto tires. I've checked 4wheelonline for their available tires and I've seen terra grappler as good contender as well. I haven't replaced stock tires yet but I will start on it as soon as I've made up my mind with regards to my choice of replacement tires. I have a friend of mine that recommends toyo tires so I'll look into their selection too.

buenavides1

Check out the General's Grabber line. Specifically the Grabber. Pretty sure that is a Hybrid AT / MT as well. The tire provides excellent performance on a variety of off-road terrains.

jake250k

Yeah, you’re not going to find any 35” or 315mm tire that is published to fit on 7.5” wheels. 295mm is probably the biggest you will find. That being said, the specifications are ignored by many, mounting 35’s or even 37’s in some cases.

Not completely true. Nitto Trail Grapplers are made in 35x11.50R17. I considered them for a while but ended up with 35x12.50s on the OEM wheels anyway.

Mlr8081

Not completely true. Nitto Trail Grapplers are made in 35x11.50R17. I considered them for a while but ended up with 35x12.50s on the OEM wheels anyway.

35x10.5r17 Super Swampers SSR fit factory rims . No spacers needed. I can confirm after running them on my JKR with w 2 1/2” JKS list.

Top Bottom