FS: King Coil Overs Evo Spec

MericaMade

These have been sitting in my friends garage new in box never mounted for quite a while. I tried forever to source the EVO brackets myself and use these but cannot get my hands on the brackets by themselves Grrrrrrr. Seeing if anyone here wants these before he puts them up for sale locally.

These are front and rear EVO spec non-adjustable for a JK.

***SOLD****

Attachments

• IMG_4863.jpg
    IMG_4863.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_4864.jpg
    IMG_4864.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
These have been sitting in my friends garage new in box never mounted for quite a while. I tried forever to source the EVO brackets myself and use these but cannot get my hands on the brackets by themselves Grrrrrrr. Seeing if anyone here wants these before he puts them up for sale locally.

Price $2100.00 shipped.

I’m not too familiar with coil overs, did EVO stop producing the bolt on kits for JK platform?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

Perfect timing - they will be over the next few weeks! ;) I can't weld so Gruff's goin in the shop tomorrow.
In the meantime, check out Bubba's vid on Youtube.
FF to the 7:00 mark and it shows him burning on the mounts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2KJWtsbAK8

Nice, yeah Bubba made that look easy but I ain't gonna try. You got me thinking now. I need to check into pricing for Synergy since EVO wants to be stingy about selling 4 brackets.

LAJK

Price $2100.00 shipped.

Where are you located?

Top Bottom