I had those friends who got banned from this forum telling me how bad it is

WJCO

Meme King
Nope, not even on a private forum you are alloweed to share personal data of other people with outh theyr agreement.

I'm so glad you people in Switzerland can interpret our US laws for us. Along with that, please explain how that applies to a PRIVATE forum here in the US?

WJCO

Meme King
It doesnt matter if private or not, what the problem is, is that he is SHARING it. No matter to whom.

Do people pay you for this shitty advice? Maybe that's how you racked up the funds to build a $300k Gladiator with a $150k camper to pull behind :idontknow:

Overland_project

Yes, people pay for getting advice (in questions concerning the laws) and they pay quite a lot. Nevertheless I never said that this is my profession, nor do I deny it.
But that doesnt say anything about having sponsors or not.
Do people pay you for this shitty advice? Maybe that's how you racked up the funds to build a $300k Gladiator with a $150k camper to pull behind :idontknow:

Sent from my SM-N960F using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Eddie, the writer of the email was polite wasnt he? I dont see the problem.

I dunno, sounded like a douchebag to me but maybe the politeness was lost in translation.

But I really wouldnt recomend you posting picture showing his name and adress... Could get you in some bad situations with the law...

Funny, I seemed to have missed the part where I asked for your opinion regarding this matter. That's right, I didn't. :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, you are right you didnt. But isnt the purpose of a forum to talk and share the opinion other than only answer questions?

Here was go. :naw:

This isn't just a "forum", this is my home on the web. As in, I pay for it to exist. You want to talk and share opinions about Jeeps, by all means, post away. Don't like how I choose to run things around here, you don't have to be here. It's as simple as that.

Overland_project

Ok yeah thats true. You are right.

But one question: heard from friends that, if someone wants to go on a trip with you, they have to remove all stickers from theyr car and apply a Wayalife sticker. True?

This isn't just a "forum", this is my home on the web. As in, I pay for it to exist. You want to talk and share opinions about Jeeps, by all means, post away. Don't like how I choose to run things around here, you don't have to be here. It's as simple as that.

WJCO

Meme King
Ok yeah thats true. You are right.

But one question: heard from friends that, if someone wants to go on a trip with you, they have to remove all stickers from theyr car and apply a Wayalife sticker. True?

:thinking: What the fuck are you even talking about? You just went off the deep end. Who are these 'friends' you speak of?

Overland_project

Ok look. I had those friends who got banned from this forum telling me how bad it is. I didnt belived them and wanted to check it out myselfe. Till now everything seems fine to me. Just that he posts other people personal data bothers me a lot. I dont see the point in doing that, as well as its against the law as far as I know.
:thinking: What the fuck are you even talking about? You just went off the deep end. Who are these 'friends' you speak of?

Overland_project

This forum doesnt go with my morals and what I think is right as well as it obviously disrespects veterans and some laws.
There for I'm asking you to delet my account. I'm out.
Thanks and cheers mate.

WJCO

Meme King
They are no more here cuz they got banned. Here a link to a video for example.

https://youtu.be/Muxk1Ugya28

That clown kept breaking the rules and I still don't know that he was 'banned' as you say. Anyone can read all that bullshit here: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...-Jeep-and-willing-to-break-the-rules-to-do-so

This forum doesnt go with my morals and what I think is right as well as it obviously disrespects veterans and some laws.

This forum doesn't disrespect veterans nor laws, but you're still a troll that had an agenda the entire time. Sounds like this forum isn't a good fit for you.

Top Bottom