Question for Eddie about video equipment and editing

Reaper

Hey Eddie,
I’m about to start my own forums on the east coast and I was wanting to start some videos and such. I have always been very inspired by you and what all you do. I have been looking at getting the GoPro hero7 to do my videos, but I wanted to see what camera and mic setup you use for your videos, both in the shop and in the field? Also what video editing software have you found works the best for these types of videos?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Are you fucking kidding? Do you even understand the absurdity of your question?

I’m going to start sleeping with your wife. Can you tell me if she prefers it in the ass before or after smoking pole?

Eat a bowl of donkey dicks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

Reaper

Don’t mean it like that. Not trying to compete with y’all market. I’m trying to get into the muddy south kinda thing. And was really just asking cause I really enjoy all his videos and have been inspired by the way he does things. If that’s a problem I don’t worry about answering, wasn’t meant for some kind of insult or anything.

WJCO

Meme King
Don’t mean it like that. Not trying to compete with y’all market. I’m trying to get into the muddy south kinda thing. And was really just asking cause I really enjoy all his videos and have been inspired by the way he does things. If that’s a problem I don’t worry about answering, wasn’t meant for some kind of insult or anything.

no_man.jpg .................

MericaMade

I’m going to start sleeping with your wife. Can you tell me if she prefers it in the ass before or after smoking pole?

I just fell out of my chair laughing. Best shit I heard all day!!!!

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Reaper

10-4 no worries. Was literally just asking someone I thought highly of for advice. I get y’all are defensive for you work and want to protect it. And by me saying I’m not going for the same market y’all are because mine is literally for my Jeep club and a few others down here doesn’t mean much. Just wanted to learn how to make better videos than the normal let me hold. Y I phone and shoot it kinda thing. No worries though

WJCO

Meme King
I’m trying to get into the muddy south kinda thing.

You need to talk to Ludacris then.

You talking some crazy shit around here. I hope you don't have The Fucking Rona. If so, you need to self-quarantine like a muddy south mofo.

Brute

Hooked

Good to hear your voice again...

USMC Wrangler

giphy.gif

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
do not generally come in this section of forum. I am glad I did today. Some of these responses are a riot. :clap2:
I was intrigued about the vid equipment Eddie and Cindy use, than I saw OP's questions:asshat:

Top Bottom