Fusion 4x4 60/44 hybrid front and SF 60 Rear with Pro Grips and spare rear 60 shafts.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Finally getting these axles up for sale. These are setup with 5x5 hubs for a direct swap onto a stock JK or JKU. I ran 37s on them for 18 months and had no issues. The specs are below. They have about 35k on them. Other than some rock rash on the bottom of the diffs, both axles are in great shape. The RCVs are not clicking or popping. The rare parts ball joints were greased at every 5k. Diff fluid changes were about the same. The unit bearings were swapped out in October. The rear SF shafts are brand new, I saved the old ones as spares and will come with the axles. The Pro Grip’s rear discs are brand new and all the pads have less than 10k on them.

Here are the specs

Fusion 4x4 D60/44 Hybrid Axle Assembly 68.5" WMS-to-WMS
4.88 Gears
ARB Locker
RCV Axle Shafts Rare Parts Ball Joints
Reid Racing Knuckles

Fusion 4x4 Semi-float D60 Low Pinion Rear Axle 68.5" WMS-to-WMS
4.88 Gears
ARB Locker
Custom Width 35 Spline Chromoly Axle Shafts Fusion 4x4 2.5 Ton Tie Rod & Drag Link

Pro grips front and rear

Spare rear SF 60 shafts

IMG_2811.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

$7,000.00 plus shipping if shipped.

Let me know if you have any questions,

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
What are you upgrading to out of curiosity?

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

They could handle about everything except for 40s. When I bought them, I swore I was never going to 40s and the made a lot of sense for me being a daily driver and going in and out of 4wd regularly. The only issue I had with them was they would eat unit bearings after a couple hard runs. But that was more due to the PSC ram than the axles or 37s. But swapping unit bearings became routine maintenance for me and I could do it in about 45 minutes per side. And buying bearings with warranties on them made it cheap maintenance. I just worked between two sets.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

bmkrinne

I was wondering what you did with your axle set and now I see! It’s got me thinking...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

If I didn't already have a deal, the timing would be right for me.

If they were to split, I would be interested in the rear.

I still plan on going a similar route to Bison, ultimately, but not there yet, since I still need to put my house together first.

wjtstudios

Hooked
If I didn't already have a deal, the timing would be right for me.

If they were to split, I would be interested in the rear.

I still plan on going a similar route to Bison, ultimately, but not there yet, since I still need to put my house together first.

I hope to sell them as a set for now.

I can’t wait to see you up on 40s!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

MericaMade

They could handle about everything except for 40s. When I bought them, I swore I was never going to 40s and the made a lot of sense for me being a daily driver and going in and out of 4wd regularly. The only issue I had with them was they would eat unit bearings after a couple hard runs. But that was more due to the PSC ram than the axles or 37s. But swapping unit bearings became routine maintenance for me and I could do it in about 45 minutes per side. And buying bearings with warranties on them made it cheap maintenance. I just worked between two sets.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Good to know about the unit bearings. I must have missed it but what did you upgrade to?

GLWS as well.

bmkrinne

I hope to sell them as a set for now.

I can’t wait to see you up on 40s!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

So hypothetically speaking, if Jdofmemi bought the rear and I bought the front, they would technically be selling as a set.
[emoji848]

wjtstudios

Hooked
So hypothetically speaking, if Jdofmemi bought the rear and I bought the front, they would technically be selling as a set.
[emoji848]

It would’ve, but he has Ddays SF60 heading his way. If we can get a split to work, I’m good with that too.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom