Ca ammo sales

WJCO

Meme King
That's awesome. There's a glimmer of hope in government still .

U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez in San Diego called the regulations "onerous and convoluted," adding that they violate a citizen's Second Amendment rights, the Associated Press reported.

"The experiment has been tried. The casualties have been counted. California's new ammunition background check law misfires and the Second Amendment rights of California citizens have been gravely injured," Benitez wrote in his 120-page opinion.

Enough said.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
No shit? Didn't realize CA had that law. That's ridiculous. Just curious, did that law apply to bullet components? I started reloading under Obama, just in case. Just curious if it would work out there.

WJCO

Meme King
No shit? Didn't realize CA had that law. That's ridiculous. Just curious, did that law apply to bullet components? I started reloading under Obama, just in case. Just curious if it would work out there.

You can get the the reloading stuff you want with no background check.

This is the perfect example of the hypocrisy regarding stupid laws like this. 'Criminals' can't buy bullets but they can buy the components to make their own bullets. It's laughable.

Jaybird 11

Caught the Bug
This is the perfect example of the hypocrisy regarding stupid laws like this. 'Criminals' can't buy bullets but they can buy the components to make their own bullets. It's laughable.
Thats CA for ya. If i didnt have a good job and family here i would be gone for sure. Im lucky to be in the north part of the state.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom