Glad to be here!

XT Carol

I've jeeped since the 1970's & was in a Jeep club, but lately got myself a 2018 JLU Rubicon as my everyday vehicle RVing. I tow it behind the motorhome. Back to my roots, you'd say. I'm enjoying learning about the new Jeeps, so different from my CJ-5 in the 70's, and it's great to read the posts here. So far I love the Rubi!

XT Carol

Forgot to mention

Welcome from Detroit

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I'll probably do this wrong until I learn how the forum software works. But I forgot to add that I spend most of my time in Arizona. I actually live full-time in a large motorhome. Location most of the time is Arizona, wonderful state for camping and 4-wheeling. So much Old West history to explore too.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I'll probably do this wrong until I learn how the forum software works. But I forgot to add that I spend most of my time in Arizona. I actually live full-time in a large motorhome. Location most of the time is Arizona, wonderful state for camping and 4-wheeling. So much Old West history to explore too.

No worries, lots of help here, from posts to builds. So much to explore out there!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom