Hello From Indiana

JL Jon

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have had my JLUR for just over a year now and it is so much fun. I have been to a few ORV Parks and have 5 more trips planned this year with some fine people I met in a parking lot over Jeeps. We hope to hit Moab next year among other trips. Hope I don't annoy anybody with all of my newbie questions. Again... Hello!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Lots of information and help here, Congrats on the JLUR!

Welcome from Detroit

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JL Jon

Thanks for the hellos all. I am in NE Indiana. At some point maybe we can throw something together for the area? Who knows?!

JLUR

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks for the hellos all. I am in NE Indiana. At some point maybe we can throw something together for the area? Who knows?!

JLUR

For sure. A number of us in this area make runs to the bad lands, Bundy, and a few other parks that are not to far from you. Keep an eye on the forum, they’ll start to pop up.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Primo82

Caught the Bug

JLUR

Yea there are several guys on this forum from your area. I used to be up that way. When Redbird dries out a little I plan on setting up a trip there for whomever would want to meet up. Bit of a driver for you northerners. Wanted to join group at badlands last year but was busy that weekend. But definitely some action in the midwest!

JL Jon

Let me know. As lame as it may seem to some, I am wanting to collect those silly badges. Supposed to be hitting Rausch and Windrock this year, but we will see.

JLUR

Top Bottom