Fraudulent charges, what do I do with THEIR info?

Bank already refunded my money, but they stupidly put their phone numbers, names and addresses on the orders.

What can I do with them for some petty revenge?

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Ddays

Hooked
Bank already refunded my money, but they stupidly put their phone numbers, names and addresses on the orders.

Revenge? How bout turning them over to the lawmen?

jdofmemi

Tried. Since the bank refunded my money, they had no interest in it since no "theft" occured.

First off, what a bunch of shit that is.

Second, how are you sure it's the thief's phone numbers and other info? Before doing something, make sure the info is not just another victim.

Third, well, I had something in mind, but, .......

For something petty, you could post it on bathroom walls, "call me at _______ for a good time"

First off, what a bunch of shit that is.

Second, how are you sure it's the thief's phone numbers and other info? Before doing something, make sure the info is not just another victim.

Third, well, I had something in mind, but, .......

For something petty, you could post it on bathroom walls, "call me at _______ for a good time"
It was a good delivery app that I don't use much, I only install it when I want / need to order. I'm usually pretty good about NOT saving my CC info, but this one did.

I got an email saying my order was in progress. First, didn't place and order, second, didn't recognize the place.

So, I called, explained and they canceled the order.

Immediately another order, and then another. Contacted the app, they flagged the charges as fraud, and the restaurants canceled the orders. Changed my password, deleted my saved cards from the all.

Now, the fun part.

The first order, had a woman's name and phone number for the "contact name" field, and an address.

Second order, different woman's name, and a very close similar address. (Couple of house numbers different.)

Third order, was actually in my name, with the first address on it.

I suspect they were stupid on the first two, thinking the contact name and phone number would override who the restaurant would contact. Third, they finally got the hint and tried my real name.

All in all, I'm out nothing. Still would like to make the dirtbags pay. If they did it to me, I'm sure they're doing it to others.

Post a really good deal on Craigslist with the contact details.

Sign them up for more information from the church of Scientology.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Both of these are great. Didn't think of Craigslist. wife suggested Peta mailing lists. I could do the NRA, they like to hammer people with mail if you're not registered.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Post a really good deal on Craigslist with the contact details.

Sign them up for more information from the church of Scientology.

^^^^this. Post a really good believable deal on Craigslist. Like “moving, need gone” or “divorce forces sale” something along those lines. But make sure to put “calls only no text”. That will make it as annoying as possible. And if you want it to last any amount of time, make sure your ad doesn’t get flagged right away and taken down.

bmkrinne

Place a bunch of personal ads in the Craigslist- community- activity section. Horny MILF looking for BBC!

They’ll get so many fucked up dudes calling all hours of the day!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I had someone steal a check for the business recently, what a fucking mess as far as get a new business account and moving money to cover checks already sent.

The police wouldn’t do shit.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Both of these are great. Didn't think of Craigslist. wife suggested Peta mailing lists. I could do the NRA, they like to hammer people with mail if you're not registered.

Post his info on men looking for men. I had a friend do that to one of his friends a while ago.

jdofmemi

I had someone steal a check for the business recently, what a fucking mess as far as get a new business account and moving money to cover checks already sent.

The police wouldn’t do shit.

You work with and for the police, and they wouldn't do shit to help you.

What chance do normal people, or people like me have? Less than 0.00001 percent, if you ask me.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
You work with and for the police, and they wouldn't do shit to help you.

What chance do normal people, or people like me have? Less than 0.00001 percent, if you ask me.

The fraud occurred in Bakersfield. The worst part is, this bitch tried it twice.

The bank didn’t even want to pursue anything.

littlebeas

Mark Rober’s you tube channel had some goo amount of petty on his glitter bomb porch pirate trap. Google map the area where the delivery happened and send some embarrassing shit in that person’s name to the neighbors.

Jkratt

Since you have his address find out the power company that services his area. Then call the power company and say you are moving and want the power turned off.

It’s a start.

Top Bottom