ARE Topper

benatc1

Hooked
Nice, that looks great. Was black their only option at this time or are they doing color match too. I do think the black fits really well with your set up

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Nice, that looks great. Was black their only option at this time or are they doing color match too. I do think the black fits really well with your set up

No I did the rhino liner option, they do color match. This grey just shows every nick, scratch, and ding. Some of the trails here are overgrown with branches and feel like witch fingers clawing your soul when you go through them.

benatc1

Hooked
No I did the rhino liner option, they do color match. This grey just shows every nick, scratch, and ding. Some of the trails here are overgrown with branches and feel like witch fingers clawing your soul when you go through them.
Ah gotcha, that makes sense. Your right though every thing would show through. Besides the black accents well with the fenders and stuff.

sunnysideup

LOL… exactly why my wife makes me take the Jk on most trails. She doesn't want to mess up the orange paint on her gladiator....

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
That looks great! I wish my F150 would look half as good and not so old man-ish with a camper shell.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom