Finally got one...

JeepTech

I’ve had this for 3 weeks now. I have been extremely busy at work the last few weeks. I ended up with a Sport after not wanting a house payment for a car payment. But I have enjoyed it a lot. I am planning on lift (I’m thinking Mopar because of my cost on it), wheels / tires hopefully by end of the month and some rock rails / steps sometime this summer at this point for now. Where has the best place you guys have found for wheels and tires? Thanks as always everyone? IMG_3361.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Looking good!!
For tires I always like Discount Tire. Hard to go wrong and with the road hazard certs they have locations all over the coubtry

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Looking good!!
For tires I always like Discount Tire. Hard to go wrong and with the road hazard certs they have locations all over the coubtry

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
x2 for this^
They were super helpful buying online through forum here got me a very good deal on stt pro's. I've been chasing down a slow leak and the local shop has been great, swapped valve stems for free while they had a full garage, the drive thru air up is quick and easy and more accurate than my air chuck gauge (although the new guy there got scared my tires were under 15psi and had to ask a supervisor if he could air them up without pulling the tires off to inspect for damage, he doesn't see many jeeps haha). Haven't had to pay anything at the local store for this jeep, but they've got my business when I do.

Top Bottom