New coopers

Elroy231

Just got done ordering my new cooper discoverer stt pros!!! Don and Doug were both very helpful. I'm very appreciative of a good price and great service!
Excited to have 5 new tires for my jeep!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Elroy231

Thanks guys. They came strongly recommended here on the forum. Feel like I was making the right decision for sure. A guy can sure put his money in the wrong place with tires if you dont know. I asked and listened to the advice I recieved on here. [emoji106]

USMC Wrangler

I have those in the 315/70R17 and they have been great. Some chunking on the outer lugs from the rocks, but other brands I’ve owned have done the same. Just over a year, about 15k miles and I’ve only had to have them rebalanced once.

Edit: Yep, nothing wrong with “35’s”. I have plenty of fun on them.

Elroy231

I've never had anything bigger. So really I dont have any experience other than my 35s and I've had plenty of fun with them.
I almost didnt get these thinking the 305 was a 33. Don informed me that there 34.8 inches. My heart sang. Haha.

Discount Tire

Elroy123, thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help with your new tire purchase. We're glad to hear you are happy with your new tires. If we can help in any way please let us know.

Thank you for your support.

Top Bottom