Tracking or Tracing Jeep Build and Delivery.

Wizard

I've seen this discussed a few times before, but can't find any info now.

I have a new Rubicon ordered, and have just received the VIN number for the vehicle.

Can someone tell me if it is still possible to trace/track the build and delivery process. I found one trace site, however it required access via a dealer.

Any help would be appreciated, as I live in Australia and this will be a long process, and I need to see things moving along to keep sane.

StrizzyChris

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've tried that site and keep getting an error message saying I'm putting in the wrong Surname or number. I'm not sure if the Jeep will be in my name, the dealers name, or even in the name of Jeep Australia.

Would you know if my Jeep would be in my name at this early stage?

When I ordered mine, I gave the dealership my email address. Jeep sent me a link to that email account within a week or so and I was able to track the whole build through that link. I will say that the tracking system sucks! It said my Jeep was in production when it was actually already at the dealership.

Wizard

Thanks Chris.

I'm still having trouble logging into the Jeep VOT site, so have sent and e-mail off over the weekend to Jeep for some assistance.

I ordered it back in January, and it is scheduled to arrive at the dealership on 31st May, so it's been a bit of a wait, but as they say, "All good things come to those who wait!".

I was hoping this VOT system would help me pass the time a bit.

Top Bottom