Light recommendations

I'm looking for some light recommendations. My driving sometimes puts me on some isolated country roads, and I want something at a 45 degree angle near the front. Could be A pillar, or even bunler mounted.

While I'd love some Rigid or KC Lights, but I don't have a huge budget for lights.

What brands are reliable, moderately prices but not junk Amazon / eBay lights? There HAS to be some mid-grade light out there worth buying

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

fiend

Caught the Bug
I have some Quadratec lights that are well made, bright, and not too expensive. I have the 6” round ones, but there are cubes, 4” rounds, and other options.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

buenavides1

Nilight has always been good to me. And super bright. I've got a couple 6" round lights on my Jeep, but they have​ bars, too.

Exodus 4x4

Anything Baja Designs. I didn’t really think there could be much difference in lighting until we picked them up and started installing them for customers. Huge difference in quality and the lighting is insanely bright. I still think most light bars are overpriced but that depends on how you use them too.

Sessoms14X

Anything Baja Designs. I didn’t really think there could be much difference in lighting until we picked them up and started installing them for customers. Huge difference in quality and the lighting is insanely bright. I still think most light bars are overpriced but that depends on how you use them too.

I second this. My LP6's are incredible!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm looking for some light recommendations. My driving sometimes puts me on some isolated country roads, and I want something at a 45 degree angle near the front. Could be A pillar, or even bunler mounted.

While I'd love some Rigid or KC Lights, but I don't have a huge budget for lights.

What brands are reliable, moderately prices but not junk Amazon / eBay lights? There HAS to be some mid-grade light out there worth buying

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

I've had very good luck with the amazon junk, the trick is to take the side caps off of them and run a bead of rtv around and reassemble and they don't have the fogging issues. Their finish however does fade and chip off.
There are however many out there that are not "white" light which drives me crazy personally, I don't like the slight blue of the cheaper lights. 5000k is blue and a lot of manufacturers claim theyre "white" 4300k is white. You might not be as OCD as me though.

MericaMade

Baja Designs hands down. I know you say you have a budget but you get what you pay for with GG lighting and others like that. Spend more up front and I guarantee you wont be disappointed with them. Hit up Exodus Jeeps, he has what you need and want.

Last edited:
Top Bottom