For Sale So-Cal: Feelers for Stock Rubicon Fromt D44 and front JE Reel 1310

jesse3638

Hooked
***AXLE SOLD***
Still have the used set of front progrips and front and rear JE Reel 1310 DS's (JKU Manual Trans)

I may be working out a deal for a now third hand PR44...haha. Looking to sell my front stock Rubicon D44, front pro grips, and JE Reel 1310 driveshaft. The descriptions are listed below.

2012 Front Rubi D44 4:10 w/ 43k Miles
- No obvious bends or leaks
- Factory e-locker (Have had no issues)
- Revolution chro-mo shafts. (Approximately 5k miles on them)
- ARB Diff Cover
- EVO Gussets
- EVO LCA Skids (Not installed)
- Pro-Grips
- Oil changed every 16k miles with Royal Purple.

JE Reel 1310 Front DS (Manual Trans Yoke Style)
- Rebuilt approximately 18k miles ago with Spicer solid u-joints.
- Recently inspected by my local driveline shop and everything was still good.
- Would need to swap buyer's OE t-case yoke in order to give the T-case yoke if i do not have a replacement DS.

I'm thinking $3k for everything would be a good starting point for this. Its not available just yet and I'll advise when it is.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Ddays axle’s flying around like the Rona!!

Good luck with the sale [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

MericaMade

Well the axle arrived so this will be out of the jeep soon. Any reasonable offer will be entertained.

Jesse if you have Facebook put the axle on facebook marketplace. I posted it on marketplace and had 6-7 people interested within a hour and a buyer at the house a few hours later.

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
Soon? It took you like three years to install your tires. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
No it took 6 months...haha. just made the last payment on them and it was 12 months no interest.
Jesse if you have Facebook put the axle on facebook marketplace. I posted it on marketplace and had 6-7 people interested within a hour and a buyer at the house a few hours later.
I second that, I managed to even sell my D30 housing for $200 on Facebook

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah I'll have to have my wife post it up. No Facebook here. I'm sure that'll be great when people respond and she is trying to answer questions...haha.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
No it took 6 months...haha. just made the last payment on them and it was 12 months no interest.Yeah I'll have to have my wife post it up. No Facebook here. I'm sure that'll be great when people respond and she is trying to answer questions...haha.

Try Offer Up app. I sold 2 sets of tires in an hour.

MericaMade

Yeah i have that too. Seems my offers on there aren't very appealing at the moment...haha. Once I get it off and can take pics I was going to post it up there and edit my CL post as well. Everyone wants pics.

Remember most people just want to come over and pick it up and be gone.

You got stimulus checks still going out you might want to get that axle ripped off now and post it up.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Still have the used set of front progrips and front and rear JE Reel 1310 DS's (JKU Manual Trans).

The buyer came over today and 5 hours later he left with his new to him axle under his jeep. He had never turned a wrench on his jeep before so it also was a suspension and steering class for him. He works for a company who manufactures ice chests similar to Yeti. As a token of appreciation he is going to send me one. Thought that was pretty cool. No pun intended...haha.

Top Bottom