why my new WAYALIFE T-shirt showed up with a tag that reads "made in Bangladesh"

kellyk

why my new WAYALIFE T-shirt showed up with a tag that reads "made in Bangladesh"

Don't have one but it sure is a good looking bumper. Also, LoD makes quality products right here in the USA :thumb:

I agree but since we’re talking about quality USA products, is there a reason why my new WAYALIFE T-shirt showed up with a tag that reads “ made in Bangladesh “

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Originally posted here: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/41700-Anyone-have-the-LOD-Destroyer-Rear-Bumper-w-Tire-Carrier

TrailHunter

Hooked
I agree but since we’re talking about quality USA products, is there a reason why my new WAYALIFE T-shirt showed up with a tag that reads “ made in Bangladesh “

Are you going to bolt your New T-shirt to your Jeep?

Trail JK

Wait what?! Eddie didn’t hand stitch the t-shirts? Good catch kellyk, good catch. You a smarty one. Feel free to send back that shirt I would be happy to have Eddie bill me for it. Not everyone should wear it.
Asshole

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Your profile says you like golf. I’d love to hear about your American made clubs, tees and balls. 🤭

kellyk

Wait what?! Eddie didn’t hand stitch the t-shirts? Good catch kellyk, good catch. You a smarty one. Feel free to send back that shirt I would be happy to have Eddie bill me for it. Not everyone should wear it.
Asshole

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wow that’s a bit harsh, can’t believe one may get blasted for making a simple statement.

kellyk

Your profile says you like golf. I’d love to hear about your American made clubs, tees and balls. 🤭

I understand that there isn’t an option for everything to be made in America, but if we have the choice we should definitely try. Not trying to ruffle any feathers just saying. And since you brought it up, ping clubs are made in Arizona and Bridgestone balls are made in Georgia. God bless.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I understand that there isn’t an option for everything to be made in America, but if we have the choice we should definitely try. Not trying to ruffle any feathers just saying.

:sigh:

Honestly, I've never wanted to be in the shirt selling business and only started offering them because people were asking for them. Years ago, I did try - really hard to have them made and here in the USA but unless you sell thousands of them, the cost to have them made is extremely cost prohibitive. I tried anyway and what it left me with is thousands of dollars worth of shirts that sat around on a shelf for years. To add insult to injury, what remained started to fade where they were exposed to light and ultimately became unsaleable. After a while, I stopped selling shirts all together but being that a few people still wanted them, I tried to find a way to make that possible and TeeSpring was the solution. With them, they are 100% responsible for having them produced and shipped, I'm not out thousands of dollars, I don't have to store a shit ton of shirts and I even get a very small kickback for ever one that sells.

With that said, if you have a similar Made in the USA option that I can employ, by all means, I'm all ears.

kellyk

:sigh:

Honestly, I've never wanted to be in the shirt selling business and only started offering them because people were asking for them. Years ago, I did try - really hard to have them made and here in the USA but unless you sell thousands of them, the cost to have them made is extremely cost prohibitive. I tried anyway and what it left me with is thousands of dollars worth of shirts that sat around on a shelf for years. To add insult to injury, what remained started to fade where they were exposed to light and ultimately became unsaleable. After a while, I stopped selling shirts all together but being that a few people still wanted them, I tried to find a way to make that possible and TeeSpring was the solution. With them, they are 100% responsible for having them produced and shipped, I'm not out thousands of dollars, I don't have to store a shit ton of shirts and I even get a very small kickback for ever one that sells.

With that said, if you have a similar Made in the USA option that I can employ, by all means, I'm all ears.

Thank you for an honest and mature response, unlike some of the others. I do understand the cost and storage angle you speak of. While I do always look for the USA tag I get the fact that it isn’t always an option. I will continue to order and proudly wear the WAYALIFE logo. What you guys do for the Jeep community is awesome and since stumbling across YouTube and finding your channel I’m always excited to see the next one. Keep up the good work and maybe one day I’ll finally make it out west to check out the scenery.

Top Bottom