FREEDOM : It's What They Sacrificed it All For

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With all that's been going on in the world, Cindy and I felt it more appropriate than ever to take some time and reflect on those who sacrificed it all so that we may have FREEDOM.

20200525135344-2908fc6c-me.jpg

A BIG THANK YOU goes out to all those who are still serving or have served this great country! :usa-flag:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Happy Memorial Day!

This country exists because of you that have served and those that have fallen. Thank you for all you’ve done [emoji631]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Thought quite a bit about this today - thanks to all that have served and those that currently are serving. :usa-flag:

jdofmemi

Many thanks to all who have signed the blank check, payable in any amount including your life, in order to secure freedom for the rest of us.

I hope the current generation does not piss away the results of all the past sacrifices in the name of some temporary perceived "safety"

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Many Thanks to all the families who let their kids sign up and serve this awesome country of ours! We are one of those families too so I’ll drink one for you! Can’t watch to much TV today hearing all the fallen story’s. My boy is in the Navy hoping to get his shot at Buds! Hooyah!

pop2tu

Yes, many thanks to all that have served to help keep this country free.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Happy Memorial Day! And thank you to all the ones who are serving our country and have served for our freedom! [emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom