Gladiator build time!

Lojo

I finally pulled the trigger on some parts. Getting ready and awaiting delivery. This is a list of first mods.

Evo 2:5 stage two plus with added front uppers

Evo FAD protech skid

General grabbers ATX 37x12.5x17

1.75 inch spacers for now. I’m not fond of spacers so have to build in stages. (Funds)

Evo 2.5 shock extensions ( for now going to run stock rubicon FOX shocks)

Stage 2 of build will start with more armor, winch, bumpers, and possibly take the lift to EVO stage 4. Also some kind of calibration. Need to research and see what folks are running. Hopefully around the 4th of July there will be more sales.

I’m sure I’m forgetting something but it’s a start. I want to thank Eddie and everyone here!! You have all been more than helpful!! Can’t wait to get started!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Awesome! I have the Evo Mfg 2.5” Enforcer Stabe 4 plus suspension and I used the Evo 2.5” shock extension brackets front and rear. From my experience the oem shocks are short, and even paired with the extension brackets they are still short and limit droop. I got more than 2.5” of lift from the Evo Mfg springs so that makes the problem slightly worse. They are good for everyday driving though, and they certainly didn’t hinder me crawling in the rocks. The OEM Rubicon Fox shocks pair nicely with the Evo Mfg springs and give a nice ride quality. I eventually plan to go with coilovers so I used the extension brackets to save money on shocks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Awesome! I have the Evo Mfg 2.5” Enforcer Stabe 4 plus suspension and I used the Evo 2.5” shock extension brackets front and rear. From my experience the oem shocks are short, and even paired with the extension brackets they are still short and limit droop. I got more than 2.5” of lift from the Evo Mfg springs so that makes the problem slightly worse. They are good for everyday driving though, and they certainly didn’t hinder me crawling in the rocks. The OEM Rubicon Fox shocks pair nicely with the Evo Mfg springs and give a nice ride quality. I eventually plan to go with coilovers so I used the extension brackets to save money on shocks.

This^^. I’ve been running the extensions since king was shut down. Haven’t had any issues with them and like highoctane mentioned, the fox shocks pair well with the evo coils. The only issue I’ve run into is that with a little flex and at full turn, the tires will rub the oem plastic bumper. I had a feeling that was going to happen, but knew I would be swapping it out anyway. If you have the steel bumper, just pull the end caps and you’ll be fine. I’m running 37x12.50r17 stt pros with 3.5 bs though. Might be able to get away with more backspace and clear the bumper if thats an issue for you.

Lojo

Thanks guys for the info! I eventually plan on new shocks for sure. I will definitely be searching and would love to get Evo spec Kings.
This is what is great about WAYALIFE! Actual experience from folks that run all kinds of mods... Thanks agian!! [emoji120][emoji120]

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I think it leveled it out pretty good. Might be a tiny bit ass end high but my springs are still settling.
IMG_0465.jpg

Edit: yup. A little ass end high.

IMG_0466.jpg

Last edited:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Mine sits perfectly level with factory steel bumpers and no winch. Measured using the native measure/level app on my iPhone 11.

Lojo

Mine sits perfectly level with factory steel bumpers and no winch. Measured using the native measure/level app on my iPhone 11.

Nice! Thanks!!
Can’t wait to install!! Should be here today and tomorrow if Brown Santa decides to show up.

Top Bottom