JT Rubicon Gear Oil Capacity

AndyWentJKU

Hey all, I tried searching to see if I could find something but didn’t have much luck. Long story short, swapping out diff covers to the ARB where the fill and drain holes are at different locations from factory. I’ve always used the “fill until it starts to ooze out” method in other Jeeps because I always kept the factory covers. The owners manual doesn’t even specify a recommended amount, so how much gear oil are y’all running / recommend in your Rubicon axles? Have 6qts of 75w90 Royal Purple on hand. Y’all have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

Hey all, I tried searching to see if I could find something but didn’t have much luck. Long story short, swapping out diff covers to the ARB where the fill and drain holes are at different locations from factory. I’ve always used the “fill until it starts to ooze out” method in other Jeeps because I always kept the factory covers. The owners manual doesn’t even specify a recommended amount, so how much gear oil are y’all running / recommend in your Rubicon axles? Have 6qts of 75w90 Royal Purple on hand. Y’all have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Edit...... nevermind that's not for JT....SMH.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200527-122044_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20200527-122044_Google.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Top Bottom