Former Lurker giving a Wave

nfosterma

I stumbled upon Eddie's Wayalife videos a few months ago, and his how-to explanations are simply amazing (I know that I am preaching to the choir). I've been working from home since March, and this has given me plenty of time to watch the entire series, and eventually, I steered myself towards the Wayalife forum, too. Thus far, I've spent time reading various posts, and I have learned a ton, but I never felt comfortable posting on my own. It just seems wrong to be a lurker, so here's my virtual wave.

I currently drive a bone-stock '12 JK, but I am actively considering an upgrade. I don't plan on making any changes to my current Jeep, since I don't plan on having it much longer. I'd like to get something newer, and make it my own. I got the "itch" for off-roading a long time ago. My dad was going through his midlife crisis in the mid-80's, and he bought a 1984 CJ-7, with a 3" lift and 35" tires. This was my first car when I got my license, and I had the coolest car in the high school parking lot. Life has gotten in the way, and has taken me a long time between Jeep's, but I'm really looking forward to my own (next) mid-life crisis mobile.

wjtstudios

Hooked
It’s amazing how it can get into your blood early and sticks with you for a life time!

Welcome from Detroit

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Welcome from Baltimore. 84 CJ7 was my first car too. Rusted out watch the road roll under me bad ass old rig. Loved that inline 6

nfosterma

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I have read a ton of threads over the past few months, and I appreciate the helpfulness of all the members of this forum.

Top Bottom