How much to cut out of the rear inner fender liner?

14ACES

I have been setting up to weld on my Artec trusses. And was cycling the read suspension. How are is everyone trimming the rear inner fender? You can see from my pictures that I can center my axle a little bit better. And the sharpee line is the outline where my Nemesis fender inner flange ends up. At full compression bottoming out on my shocks. I am barely touching on the front edge and have some room to move the axle back about 1/4”.

IMG_0584.jpg IMG_0585.jpg Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
So I followed the nemesis fender as far as I could. Your furthest right line in the second picture looks correct. You will get into the foam. I’ll shoot some pictures and post them up.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

14ACES

No problem, sorry for the shitty photos

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Pictures where great. I used them as a guide. I ended up not taking off as much. But you can see I have tons of clearance. I am bottom out on my shocks. Just need to adjust my bump so I don’t use my shocks as the bump. IMG_0596.JPG IMG_0597.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Plenty of room, nicely done. The good thing is you can always take more, but once you cut, you are done.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

14ACES

Plenty of room, nicely done. The good thing is you can always take more, but once you cut, you are done.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That is what I believe. Its easier to cut then add. I wanted to follow the fender flange. But decided to keep as much of the spot welds as I could.

Top Bottom