Detroit 4 Fest September 12, 2020

wjtstudios

Hooked
For those that would like to go, Holly Oaks ORV park in Holly Michigan opens up for this weekend event every year. A couple of us are going to be there Saturday. The park is still not open to the public after a couple of years of bureaucracy at the state level. If you want to get a chance to run the park, this is a good opportunity to get in.

You have to buy tickets. Here’s the link to get them:

https://detroit4fest.com/

Adjustments.jpg

There are done decent rock lines and a lot of sand hills and trails to run. We will be going on Saturday. For those that are coming in out of town, there are a couple hotels close by and there is a camp ground right there.

Right now we have going:

1. wjtstudios
2. Nbunga
3. Jkbrick
4. 19YJ94
5. Random orange LJ
6. JL Jon

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Last edited:

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
That’s all I’m getting. If you want to do some of the classes, have at it. It’s not a big park, so you can break off for a class and join back up easily later on.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
I will just get the day pass, we don't need no classes! [emoji1787] Are we going out for dinner afterwards?

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

DaJudge

For those that would like to go, Holly Oaks ORV park in Holly Michigan opens up for this weekend event every year. A couple of us are going to be there Saturday. The park is still not open to the public after a couple of years of bureaucracy at the state level. If you want to get a chance to run the park, this is a good opportunity to get in.

You have to buy tickets. Here’s the link to get them:

https://detroit4fest.com/

View attachment 348070

There are done decent rock lines and a lot of sand hills and trails to run. We will be going on Saturday. For those that are coming in out of town, there are a couple hotels close by and there is a camp ground right there.

Right now we have going:

1. wjtstudios
2. Nbunga
3. Jkbrick
4. 19YJ94
5. Random orange LJ

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Is this out by the ski hill? (I grew up in Union Lake)

Glen

wjtstudios

Hooked
Is this out by the ski hill? (I grew up in Union Lake)

Glen

It is, it’s the sand quarry right below the ski hill. You can kind of see it from I-75.

Small world, I’m right next door in Rochester.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom