Finally..First Jeep Ever

Dkdelgad

This was years in the making..I’ve wanted a Jeep for the past 5 Years. Just bought a 2018 JLU Rubicon last Tuesday and have taken it off roading in big bear California Friday and Saturday...Completely stock. Only mod that I did was take off the end caps on the steel bumper to make it a stubby. I met Eddie last year at the Bolsa Chica Jeep event and told him that I wanted one because his videos inspired me. I can’t wait to start doing some mods and learning from Jeepers on the Forum.

Attachments

• 113BAFD8-326D-4AE5-884F-60325C769F99.jpg
    113BAFD8-326D-4AE5-884F-60325C769F99.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 68

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
This was years in the making..I’ve wanted a Jeep for the past 5 Years. Just bought a 2018 JLU Rubicon last Tuesday and have taken it off roading in big bear California Friday and Saturday...Completely stock. Only mod that I did was take off the end caps on the steel bumper to make it a stubby. I met Eddie last year at the Bolsa Chica Jeep event and told him that I wanted one because his videos inspired me. I can’t wait to start doing some mods and learning from Jeepers on the Forum.

I remember that feeling when I got my first Jeep years ago. Congrats, it’s really an exciting thing to own a Jeep. WAYALIFE is a great place to be if you’re a Jeep owner too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Discount Tire

Congratulations on your purchase of your first Jeep. Eddie and Cindy are very inspiring with their videos. They do a great job of showing how you can do some of the modes yourself.

Have fun with your Rubicon our on the trails and be safe. :rock:

G-mansjk

Congrats!!! There is nothing better than the feeling of owning your first jeep, besides maybe the feeling of getting your second or third jeep haha!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom