VIDEO : STIMULUS CHECK - What to Buy?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have to say that I’m kind of surprised that Cindy and I got a stimulus check. But then, I suppose I really shouldn’t be especially being that everyone and their mother is supposed to be getting one. Of course, I can’t exactly say that I'm thrilled by it - not like the money grew on a tree or something and you know the government will be taking it back one way or another and sooner than later. But, this is probably the closest thing to a tax return that we’ve seen in years and so, the question that begged to be asked is, what to do with it? In this short video, you'll get to see what we did with ours.

So... what are you going to be doing with your stimulus check? :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20200602133409-ff6f492a-me.jpg

We've been ordering from several local restaurants. And it's a great break for my wife after watching the kids all day during lock down. Also hired some contractors for some small house projects. And finally donated to the food bank with my company matching. I'm fortunate enough to still be working .
If there's another round of stimulus, I might get have to open my jeep wish list. hahaha.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I invested all of mine, mostly in Docusign. Docusign has damn near doubled since I initially invested in them. Turned it into more money. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
That YJ is so clean, it’s unreal! Congrats on the member of the Jeep Family!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom