Holy Shit... Never understood what Eddie went thru until today!

El Burro

Posted a pic of a rock barricade on a public trail to the on SFBAJA... got threats, people with stock Gladdy’s saying they could go over no problem, and just a bunch of unrelated fucking bullshit. Send GPS coordinates... no one is going over rocks unless it’s a trailered rig... and rocks will be stacked even then. But what do I know.��

Sorry I use my Jeep and don’t appreciate people moving rocks to stop movement on public domain. There are people that buy Jeeps, and people that use Jeeps. Please don’t stop doing what you guys do, and please don’t stop telling all who don’t to fuck off. Took me 30 minutes of begging to have them delete me. Tech bro’s and SF Bay Area folks looking for bumper recommendations. Maybe some of you can join and recommend buying a bunch of heavy stuff instead of keeping your rig light. Bottom armor galore.. they’ll buy it. Looks good at the mall.

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
Posted a pic of a rock barricade on a public trail to the on SFBAJA... got threats, people with stock Gladdy’s saying they could go over no problem, and just a bunch of unrelated fucking bullshit. Send GPS coordinates... no one is going over rocks unless it’s a trailered rig... and rocks will be stacked even then. But what do I know.��

Sorry I use my Jeep and don’t appreciate people moving rocks to stop movement on public domain. There are people that buy Jeeps, and people that use Jeeps. Please don’t stop doing what you guys do, and please don’t stop telling all who don’t to fuck off. Took me 30 minutes of begging to have them delete me. Tech bro’s and SF Bay Area folks looking for bumper recommendations. Maybe some of you can join and recommend buying a bunch of heavy stuff instead of keeping your rig light. Bottom armor galore.. they’ll buy it. Looks good at the mall.

which brigs me to my next point.jpg ............

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Could anyone hear the keyboard mashing as they read that? I sure could.

I think I understand some of what OP is saying. And I whole heartily agree there are way too many assholes out there!

El Burro

Could anyone hear the keyboard mashing as they read that? I sure could.

I think I understand some of what OP is saying. And I whole heartily agree there are way too many assholes out there!

LOL! Remind me not to drink with heart medication. I don’t even understand what I wrote, but it sure did make sense at the time.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
LOL! Remind me not to drink with heart medication. I don’t even understand what I wrote, but it sure did make sense at the time.

HAHA, yea I don't think my prescription is quite right. My patience with the BS at work is almost 0 and about half the shit I type is that mangled cause I can't think. I have had enough conversations with my boss about the tone of some of my emails I now write it, let it sit open for a day or two, then when my BP is back down I'll either edit the email or delete it... Cheers OP!

Top Bottom