2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-door Willy’s. Stock LT 255 /75 R 17 (40k miles on stock tires)

streetfacts

Hi everyone!

Looking to replace my original stock tires, what are the true options and experience out there for All Season in Colorado weather?

Your comments and suggestions appreciated!

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I couldn’t be happier with my Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my Ram for a great all around tire. They wear well and have great traction in snow and mud.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I always like to recommend having a dedicated set of winter tires. If that's not an option, then I'd recommend either the BFG KO2 or the Duratrac. Both handle the winter months very well here, offer good off-road performance, and have decent on-road manners. My roommate has run both and has loved them.

The KO2 is probably a little quieter, but the duratrac does a little better in sloppy, muddy conditions.

Both tires should come in a size comparable to the stockers.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
I always like to recommend having a dedicated set of winter tires. If that's not an option, then I'd recommend either the BFG KO2 or the Duratrac. Both handle the winter months very well here, offer good off-road performance, and have decent on-road manners. My roommate has run both and has loved them.

The KO2 is probably a little quieter, but the duratrac does a little better in sloppy, muddy conditions.

Both tires should come in a size comparable to the stockers.

:thumb::thumb: I'll second the KO2s. My winter edition came stock with KO2s. They are GREAT in winter and I haven't had any issues with the milder trails at Redbird. They're an aggressive tread and onroad noise with doors off is a little loud. They also tend to pick up and throw rocks at the rear wheel wells, my paint is all pock marked on the wells. Good luck!

Discount Tire

Some very good recommendations from members, which tire is best for you depends on your needs and terrain. If we can help please let us know.

Top Bottom