Badlands Trip 06/11

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Bad ass jeep. I think I may join a group up there in a couple weeks!

Just an FYI. I think references to personal external pages tends to be frowned upon. I'm not sure if Instagram counts as it's more a picture sharing app. I'm sure the mods will pipe in if it's unwanted. Cheers!

Clarkjeepin96

Bad ass jeep. I think I may join a group up there in a couple weeks!

Just an FYI. I think references to personal external pages tends to be frowned upon. I'm not sure if Instagram counts as it's more a picture sharing app. I'm sure the mods will pipe in if it's unwanted. Cheers!

Thank ya!
Let me know when, I’d be down to meet up. And my bad, i was not aware of that! Cheers and see ya on the trail

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Thank ya!
Let me know when, I’d be down to meet up. And my bad, i was not aware of that! Cheers and see ya on the trail

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Check this post out, Arrcherr is planning one for the 27Jun: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/60086-Badlands-trip-Attica-Indiana-Saturday-6-27

I've been to Redbird a couple times now, it's pretty close to me. I've definitely been wanting to see what the Badlands is all about. Hope to see you up there! (I'm still on the fence as to whether I'll make it up, I'm travelling the weekend before and may want to chill, but highly likely as I haven't done any wheeling this year!)

Top Bottom