I need more lift!

TrailBear

Here are a few pics flexing out, it's all stock minus the teraflex levelling kit and 1.5" boost. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364103447.591109.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364103465.523584.jpg

If you don't push the limits how do you find them??

JAGS

Hooked
Some folks don't want trail damage/paint scrapes. I think ur beyond that if you have 37s and brand new EVO carrier. 😉

JAGS

Hooked
I was beyond that the day I bought a jeep. ;)

Not surprised! Look at where ur jeep is now. All burly and bad ass.

I actually have some custom prototype similar to the black ones, just not black. Kind of a cool thing, but not an everyday/everyone thing. Have only used a couple times. They also have 100lbs per square inch ding resistance. Well, the prototype ones.

Anyways, looks like the OP is having a good time and that's what matters. Jeepin.

JAGS

Hooked
Unique looking Jeep: thumb: how do those attach?

Sent from my Xoom using WAYALIFE mobile app

3m magnetic so they are temporary. At least my prototypes are that way??? Don't currently have them on, but here's a pic from before KoH. They have my marketing business name on the front door and color matched to silver.

Again, not for all, but "OK."

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364107110.072452.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Not surprised! Look at where ur jeep is now. All burly and bad ass.

I actually have some custom prototype similar to the black ones, just not black. Kind of a cool thing, but not an everyday/everyone thing. Have only used a couple times. They also have 100lbs per square inch ding resistance. Well, the prototype ones.

Anyways, looks like the OP is having a good time and that's what matters. Jeepin.

Wow jags. :crazy eyes: I was just messing around. Having lived in the PNW I understand why he has them. In fact, several of my friends had something similar on their trucks years ago. They worked great to keep the endless sharp snags from messing up the paint!

Prototype? You're not going to be selling thes are you? Have you contacted the administration about being on here as a vendor? :cheesy:

TrailBear

3m magnetic so they are temporary. At least my prototypes are that way??? Don't currently have them on, but here's a pic from before KoH. They have my marketing business name on the front door and color matched to silver.

Again, not for all, but "OK."

View attachment 21052

Sounds like the same stuff, my wife didn't like the idea of me scratching the crap out of a new rig, and around it it's real hard to avoid lol. Here's a link to where I got them, he's from here so I supported local:) http://www.trailskinz.com/

If you don't push the limits how do you find them??

JAGS

Hooked
Wow jags. :crazy eyes: I was just messing around. Having lived in the PNW I understand why he has them. In fact, several of my friends had something similar on their trucks years ago. They worked great to keep the endless sharp snags from messing up the paint!

Prototype? You're not going to be selling thes are you? Have you contacted the administration about being on here as a vendor? :cheesy:

Oh I know ur just messin, but didn't want the OP to take our banter the wrong way. And I'm a long way from being a vendor. But I'll sell you the ones with my mktg company name on them. 😂

jkjurny

Interesting and tempting. Have probably spent 16 hours (have already done 3 buffing sessions after 3 different wheeling trips) on buffing so far getting pinstripes off my black JKUR. For this price, I may avoid spending that much time. Hmmm.

Dave_g

I was beyond that the day I bought a jeep. ;)

yup yup, my jeep got towed not to long after I got it, (parked in the wrong spot at my apartments) and I just laughed when I saw all the scratch marks they noted on their paperwork.

RockyJk

Interesting and tempting. Have probably spent 16 hours (have already done 3 buffing sessions after 3 different wheeling trips) on buffing so far getting pinstripes off my black JKUR. For this price, I may avoid spending that much time. Hmmm.

I immediately regreted getting black after my first offroad trip in the jeep lol it's ridiculous how easily you can see the pinstripes but now i just see em as beauty scars haha

jkjurny

I immediately regreted getting black after my first offroad trip in the jeep lol it's ridiculous how easily you can see the pinstripes but now i just see em as beauty scars haha

I did too, but now I'm getting good at buffing them out! Good workout too.

I use Macguire's rubbing compound, 3M polish, then Macguire's paste wax. From a 3ft away, can't really see the scratches. You need to get up close and angle the light to see them.

Top Bottom