New Jeep Gladiator Commercial

jeeeep

Hooked
kind if makes me not want to buy one...may be the Oregon license plate LOL

Last edited:

JK_0311

If that’s suppose to appeal to future JT owners I guess I’ll save money.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

fiend

Caught the Bug
Jeep marketing has left the middle-aged, paunchy white guys behind. ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

robx251

Caught the Bug
As a 35 y/o politically incorrect heterosexual white male with out a man-bun, who is apparently the root that is all evil in this country it doesn't do anything for me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
kind if makes me not want to buy one...may be the Oregon license plate LOL

Eh, I guess they're trying to appeal to the hipster crowd too. :rolleyes2:

If that’s suppose to appeal to future JT owners I guess I’ll save money.

I’m sure someone watching spit out their non-fat sugar free soy latte and ran to the nearest dealership to pick one up...

Jeep marketing has left the middle-aged, paunchy white guys behind. ☹️

As a 35 y/o politically incorrect heterosexual white male with out a man-bun, who is apparently the root that is all evil in this country it doesn't do anything for me.

Yep. Lol. They're totally trying to appeal to everyone. Give it a couple weeks....they'll have a new ad with a few people driving one while wearing masks and setting buildings on fire to 'fight racism.'

Ddays

Hooked
Yep. Lol. They're totally trying to appeal to everyone. Give it a couple weeks....they'll have a new ad with a few people driving one while wearing masks and setting buildings on fire to 'fight racism.'

Woke edition

Jk Jeep Geek

Yeah I don’t get it either. I mean, why would Jeep want to sell a vehicle to anyone besides a middle aged, overweight, buzzed cut, white guy who only wants to use it to drive over the biggest rock they find

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom