Fuel Beadlock Bolts

Azrien

Does anyone else have experience with Fuel Covert or Fuel Zephyr beadlock bolts?

Mine seem to be a mixed bag with some feeling like a perfect size 8 and others so tight i almost feel like i have to hammer the hex bit in to get it to fully seat.

This is my first set of beadlocks so not sure if this is common and they are just tight normally.

Ddays

Hooked
Does anyone else have experience with Fuel Covert or Fuel Zephyr beadlock bolts?

Mine seem to be a mixed bag with some feeling like a perfect size 8 and others so tight i almost feel like i have to hammer the hex bit in to get it to fully seat.

This is my first set of beadlocks so not sure if this is common and they are just tight normally.

No experience with the Fuel wheels but my old Chamber Pros were similar with the first install. It's more of a bolt thing than it is a manufacturer thing. I think the hex head screws are more finicky towards wrenches vs hex head bolts. Just be careful you don't round any of them off - getting one back out after its been sounded will be a bitch

jeeeep

Hooked
all my ATX beadlock bolts were the same way, some were tighter fit than others.

I tried WD40 thinking it would make the bit release better but didn't make a difference

jesse3638

Hooked

Better too tight than too loose I always say!

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom