Camping in beaver falls, early 1900’s.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
My mom gave me a chest full of old photos from her moms side of the family. I haven’t looked at them in awhile. I’d love to get these framed.

Here’s one of my favorites, it’s somewhere near Beaver Falls, PA. I’m not sure if they are camping or setting up a homestead. We only know these my from my Maternal grandmas side of the family.

Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
That's pretty cool. I'm not too far from Beaver Falls. My wife grew up there and has similar pics of her grandfather & grandfather on their farm. Think they had something like 16 kids :shock:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
That's pretty cool. I'm not too far from Beaver Falls. My wife grew up there and has similar pics of her grandfather & grandfather on their farm. Think they had something like 16 kids :shock:

There last name was Hayes. Seems everyone is related over there [emoji23]

Jsouder53

Hooked
That’s badass!! Cool picture!! Great family history too. I like the flag in the background too [emoji631]

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
That’s badass!! Cool picture!! Great family history too. I like the flag in the background too [emoji631]

I wish I knew the family history. I have a ton of these photos. No idea who they are, other than family from generations ago.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
That's cool! Are the three women holding fishing rods?

That’s what it looks like to me. I have a couple more of them building a dam and fishing , but the photos are so faded I don’t think you could make it out.

Top Bottom