Niagara Rim - July 4

fiend

Caught the Bug
Probably going to be running Niagara Rim trail on July 4. Anyone interested in joining?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Did you call forest service to see if it’s open? I was up at slick rock last weekend and it was still closed. Not exactly same area but not far off as the crow flys. I’m not sure why slick rock was closed but I would guess snow since there was still a quite bit up there.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Last edited:

jdofmemi

I will think on it. Depends on how much of my build is done, and if I get a local run in to check it out before I drive that far.
That may be a lot to pull together, but we will see.

Lojo

I’m interested in tagging along. We where at Clark’s Fork last weekend and it looked like everything was open along 108. There is a fire along the river by MiWok right now so have to keep an eye on it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m interested in tagging along. We where at Clark’s Fork last weekend and it looked like everything was open along 108. There is a fire along the river by MiWok right now so have to keep an eye on it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've heard of Clark's Fork years ago. Where is it located and is it worth checking out?

fiend

Caught the Bug
Some health issues in the family came up, so unfortunately I’m not going to be doing this run after all.

jdofmemi

Some health issues in the family came up, so unfortunately I’m not going to be doing this run after all.

Hate to hear that.

I hope things work out for your family.

Runs come and go, take care of your family first.

Top Bottom