VIDEO : WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust - A Celebration of FREEDOM

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Of the over 70 million acres of land that make up the State of Nevada, almost 50 million of it is all public land. That’s almost 70% of the entire state! Out here, ghost towns literally outnumber populated ones and more than a few of them still have at least one business still in operation - a saloon! A few years back and at the suggestion of our good friend Jim, Cindy and I decided to start doing runs out here, ones that took us from ghost town to ghost town, all on dirt or at least, as much as possible anyway and with the specific purpose of imbibing in these watering holes of old. We call them, WHISKEY WANDERLUSTS and in this video, you’ll get to see highlights from one of the very first ones we did and on a 4th of July weekend. We hope you enjoy seeing all the fun we had with our friends and celebrating our freedoms!

A BIG THANKS needs to go out to our good friend Steph! Without her, none of these trips would be possible. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20200629184701-7b1afc8a-me.jpg

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Cool video as always.. there’s so much history out there! Thanks for sharing. That mud pit at the end isn’t something I’d want to come across at sunset.. [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Trail Bud

Hooked
So much fun!!
First bar had the best (biggest) drinks.
The shoot out music was great!!! What a great time!!
Thanks for the memory.

JAGS

Hooked
Now THAT brings back some great memories. An awesome adventure with good friends. Thanks for making a video of this one!

Elroy231

That was a great video. Love the history lesson. Those old structures and buildings get my imagination working. To think of some of our early forms of transportation carrying families and minors across that land.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
“I have been in 2wd this whole time....” Adam still being a smart ass even off the forum lol

Great trip down memory lane! So cool to see video of this trip!

Top Bottom