FN Jeeper

Punkn_Willy

Hello everyone!

Name is Steve and I'm the proud owner of a 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys that I bought a few weeks before the world stop working. I'm a Navy veteran :usa-salute: and father that's been a Mustang guy for the last 15+ years and decided to make the switch. The company I work for added Jeeps to their line up about 3+ years ago and when we added a Jeep guy to our crew I started to get pulled in.. Then he showed me a wayalife Youtube channel and it was all downhill from there. I remember probably late last year or possibly very early this year the wife and I literally watched the entire JL series which at the time was like 14+ hours of footage I believe, we also watched every video we could find on JKX/JLX. It was an entire day of Jeep content which just made wanting a Jeep increase that much more. So I lay a good chunk of the blame on Eddie with converting me from my Mustang to the Jeep. I had every intention of getting a Rubicon but my youngest graduated this year from HS and is off to college this fall so we had to get her a new car and do this whole college thing so I had to bite the bullet and bring down my wants a bit. The Willys seems to have done that as I have read that its the baby Rubicon.

I'm really enjoying the Jeep as it sits right now but as a former Mustang owner, it's only a matter of time, and money, before I start working on this thing and making it even more capable. I don't know where my adventures will take me but I do hope to have a Jeep that one day can handle an Eddie adventure and a JLX. Well enough about me, I look forward to popping in here and there and learning from all you guys and gals and hopefully meeting out on a trail one day. :rock:

Punkn_Willy

Welcome from Indiana

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thank you

Welcome from Baltimore
Thank you, not that far from you, maybe run into you at RC or AOAA one day.

Welcome to Wayalife.
Thank you

Welcome from Detroit

Thank you for you service!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Pleasure was all mine. Love seeing a fellow Detroiter on here. I was born and raised in Detroit but PA is where I fell into after the Navy, I blame the wife. Who knows maybe the next time I come home we'll run into each other on a trail out there.

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome from Western Pa. You live by one of my favorite breweries - Pizza Boy - you lucky dawg

Punkn_Willy

Welcome from SoCal 🍻
Thank you

Welcome from Western Pa. You live by one of my favorite breweries - Pizza Boy - you lucky dawg
Lol Thanks, and surprised most say something about Troegs.

Hooyah from Colorado. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thank you and glad to be aboard.

Welcome from SoCal [emoji112]
Thank you.
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thank you.

Welcome from Verona Italy

Fighe e cavai no i basta mai
Thank you

Congrats on your first Jeep! Welcome to Wayalife from Chicagoland [emoji112]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app