JK Dana Spicer Walker Evans Performance Adjustable Shocks ???

Ddays

Hooked
Interesting. First I've seen them. Being that Walker Evans is making them I have to say they're legit. Made in USA with USA Alloys the website says.
They're only $299 ea on Quadratec tho.

These have been available for at least a couple years (at least for JK's), but I haven't seen any in the wild.

I was strongly considering them last summer when I was replacing my JK shocks, but I couldn't find extended/collapsed lengths anywhere. I can't remember if I tried calling them, though... That might be worth a shot.

I have used Walker Evans on snowmobiles and they have always been very good, so I would expect good build quality. I just don't know what the fitment is like.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Interesting. First I've seen them. Being that Walker Evans is making them I have to say they're legit. Made in USA with USA Alloys the website says.
They're only $299 ea on Quadratec tho.
Well shit I like your style. They have the rears ready to ship now, but the fronts which are a little more than the rear wouldn't ship until Aug. Going to see if I can get a price match. Thanks for the heads up..:beer:

First time I seen those also, would be interested in the performance of them.
I'm pretty sure I will be able to give you a review soon. :thumb:

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

These have been available for at least a couple years (at least for JK's), but I haven't seen any in the wild.

I was strongly considering them last summer when I was replacing my JK shocks, but I couldn't find extended/collapsed lengths anywhere. I can't remember if I tried calling them, though... That might be worth a shot.

I have used Walker Evans on snowmobiles and they have always been very good, so I would expect good build quality. I just don't know what the fitment is like.

I would rather go Kings but they are all on back ordered. I'm going grab some 4" EVO Plush Rides with these to get me bye. The ProComp springs I have now are shot. My end game is to go EVO bolt-on coilovers, but I'll do that when I pull the D30 off the front and replace it with ProRock 44 in the future. I should be able to resale these and not lose a bunch of money. Well hopefully.

Top Bottom