Thinking of moving to Georgia!

Flgeepahole

So my wife and family are finally on board with leaving Florida. The Jeep trails here are to flat and muddy. I’ve been looking at Rome Georgia as a new home for us. It seems like this town is just a two hour ride for Stony Lonesome, windrock, and Beasley Knob. I’m not sure the town itself is Jeep friendly but it’s a start. Is there anyone that can recommend a town or city in Georgia that’s close enough to the mountains but still near the city or town so my kids don’t feel totally shutout?

bmkrinne

Stay away from Atlanta and Macon, go north toward the Tennessee state line. You’ll be in the foot hills of the Appalachian mountains with easy access to Chattanooga and all the outdoor activities. Beautiful area and a good place for your family.

Rome would be nice, look at Ft Oglethorpe also. Really nice area around where you’re looking! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

Flgeepahole

Stay away from Atlanta and Macon, go north toward the Tennessee state line. You’ll be in the foot hills of the Appalachian mountains with easy access to Chattanooga and all the outdoor activities. Beautiful area and a good place for your family.

Rome would be nice, look at Ft Oglethorpe also. Really nice area around where you’re looking! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Awesome, so we started looking in the right area. When we looked at the map and saw the distance to wheel in three different states it looked like a winner.

Top Bottom