Ball joint Delete System by American Iron

SoFouled82

Good Morning Waylifer's. First time poster here. I was trolling through Facebook this morning and a post came up about the ball joint delete system mentioned above and was wonder what everyone's thoughts are on this. I am in the market for some new ball joints and I must say I am very intrigued. Here is the link to the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/407656929585225/?ref=share
Another link with a few pictures: https://m.facebook.com/groups/1174154559289645?view=permalink&id=3214901421881605
BTW I am in no way affiliated with this company.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You were randomly browsing through Facebook and came upon two links to your company and then decided to join WAYALIFE to ask our opinions about them saying you have no affiliation with them.

I also have an 18” penis.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

FFPulley77

Hooked
Are you seeing double?...time to stop drinking.

I was really wondering about the reverse gear delete, which requires a a 2nd engine installed in the rear...

(Yes, I have been drinking...for awhile now actually)

I wasn’t drinking when I said that... but I am now. Comment still stands! And I think I saw a TV show where they installed a 2nd engine, somehow the reverse delete didn’t work though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Maybe some of you whip out your big penises and actually do some research. I’ll defend what I make, so if you wanna bash it with any VALID argument I’m right here. My D60 upper and lower Balljoint deletes have withstood serious abuse and this design is a derivative of it. It’ll end up beating out the rest of the “best” balljoints.

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
Maybe some of you whip out your big penises and actually do some research. I’ll defend what I make, so if you wanna bash it with any VALID argument I’m right here. My D60 upper and lower Balljoint deletes have withstood serious abuse and this design is a derivative of it. It’ll end up beating out the rest of the “best” balljoints.

Lol. Calm down, Sally. The original poster (ON HIS VERY FIRST POST THE DAY THAT HE JOINED HERE) got called out because it appeared (and may be) that he was soliciting a product that he may have been associated with. And I don't typically whip out my big penis during ball joint research sessions.

Ddays

Hooked

Lol, good for you. If its so wonderful become am advertiser and show us all how great it is.

BTW, how do you do research by whipping out your penis? That's very strange :thinking:

MericaMade

Oh you got me. That's exactly how I do my research.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom