Synergy F Track bar and sector shaft brace

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Not including people paid to put on and test, has anyone with JL installed this product and found it to be the miraculous fix advertised? I know I am coming off sarcastic, but all the vids I have seen are from places whom I think receive products for free or are paid by the Manuf. That's ok...I get it. All businesses do it. I am simply looking for the normal Jeep guy who bought the product and I would like their honest opinion.

MericaMade

We did it on my buddies JL and it works great except for it squeaks likes hell a few months later.

Did it on my other buddies JK and the sector shaft keeps hitting the Synergy track bar. We shave down the Synergy sector nut to give it extra clearance for the track bar and everything is working great.

You will definitely feel the difference.

Sent from my SM-N975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
We did it on my buddies JL and it works great except for it squeaks likes hell a few months later.

Did it on my other buddies JK and the sector shaft keeps hitting the Synergy track bar. We shave down the Synergy sector nut to give it extra clearance for the track bar and everything is working great.

You will definitely feel the difference.

According to site, if you have Synergy track bar there should be no issues on rubbing on JL. Any idea what is squeaking? Is it the bracket slightly moving on frame?

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I’ve installed the track bar but haven’t gotten to installing the brace yet and mine started squeaking like crazy after about 100 miles or so. It got so loud I started carrying wd40 with me so I could go out and spray it every so often when out on the trail.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I don’t remember the full install but isn’t there a grease fitting by the drag link? Or is it squeaking from somewhere else?

Ddays

Hooked
I don’t remember the full install but isn’t there a grease fitting by the drag link? Or is it squeaking from somewhere else?

There's a grease fitting on the aluminum piece that the pitman nut rides in. It has a bronze bearing so I wouldn't think that was the source of the squeak. I put one of these on yesterday when I installed the lift. It does tighten up the steering.

MericaMade

Its squeaking from here. If you put your thumb on it while it's moving like Eddie has shown in previous videos you could actually feel it and hear it at the same time. Synergy-Manufacturing-8869-01-Front-Track-Bar-Sector-Shaft-Brace-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-Installed-Side.jpg

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I have one on my JT. It briefly tightened up my steering so I’d say it works. Haven’t had any squeaking in mine. My loose steering issues were found to be caused by the garbage bushings in my Evo front track bar. I put the stock track bar back in and it’s improved, but there is still deflection in the bushings when steering. I have a Currie Rock Jock track bar on the way that I hope lasts more than two or three offroad trips. It has narrow 2” Johnny joints on both ends and I’ve never had a Johnny joint outright fail so I’m confident it’s a better track bar.

Exodus 4x4

I have one on my JT. It briefly tightened up my steering so I’d say it works. Haven’t had any squeaking in mine. My loose steering issues were found to be caused by the garbage bushings in my Evo front track bar. I put the stock track bar back in and it’s improved, but there is still deflection in the bushings when steering. I have a Currie Rock Jock track bar on the way that I hope lasts more than two or three offroad trips. It has narrow 2” Johnny joints on both ends and I’ve never had a Johnny joint outright fail so I’m confident it’s a better track bar.

I quit selling kits with those track bars because of those bushings.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

Have you installed any braces with Synergy track bar...did they squeak?

Bubba will have a better answer but I have on two Jeeps. The JL squeaks at the sector shaft not on the track bar or brace. So far, the JK is not making any noise. They were installed about a week apart from each other so timeline, miles, and trails are close to the same on both Jeeps. It could just be a simple remove, clean, and re grease every so often to keep the squeak away.:idontknow:

Top Bottom