Jeep flag flying ideas

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Was looking for some good ways that you guys have been flying the flag off your Jeep on the back. I would like to fly a 3X5 American flag behind the rear door by the spare but am only running into flimsy type flagpoles and flags that can't take any speed. I have seen hitch mounted carriers for the poles but I have my backup camera inside my hitch receiver which really protects it and works out well. Hoping some of you guys have had brilliant solutions for flag flying!

jdofmemi

I use a CB antenna that I broke the top off of but I don;t leave it mounted for high speed driving - it tears the snot out of flags. I did find this 16 x 24 flag from Allegience Flag Supply and it's held up really well. I really like the size too.
They do make 3x5's and other sizes.

https://www.showallegiance.com/collections/shop-allegiance/products/16-x-24-allegiance-boat-flag

Same place in your link has poles too. Seem to be more rugged than most I've seen.

Made here too🇺🇸

Ddays

Hooked
Same place in your link has poles too. Seem to be more rugged than most I've seen.

Made here too����

I saw those when I ordered my flag. Since I already had a 'pole' that I knew how to mount I just went with it. You're right though - it looks much heavier than others I've seen.
Be worth a shot to try one if you needed the pole too.

And I absolutely refuse to buy our flag if it's made outside the US. Won't do it.

Top Bottom