The New Bronco: Better than the Original?

Weebz

Caught the Bug
I just watched this myself. I think the 2-door looks good. Other than that I’m out.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Another IFS failure. Ford better stock up on ball joints & CV shafts.

I agree with that. I chewed thru CVs in my H3. I know dynatrac will have upgrades but in the end, it will never crawl at the level that the Jeeps will.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
I appreciate the fact they made it.

It’s looks pretty good.

I think they’re lying when they claim it was the first SUV. International Scout anybody...

But man did they drop the ball with towing! That was something that they could’ve easily beat out wrangler on.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
All the Overlanders will love this vehicle. Not so much the rock crawler people.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JPast

I agree with that. I chewed thru CVs in my H3. I know dynatrac will have upgrades but in the end, it will never crawl at the level that the Jeeps will.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

The CVs were the bane of my existence when I was in a 4runner. Had to swap and rebuild them just about every time I wheeled.

Brute

Hooked
Better than the original?.......

Attachments

• 61397D73-82C0-4908-9F01-CE8253103F94.jpg
    61397D73-82C0-4908-9F01-CE8253103F94.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 346

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Just can’t get passed the blue oval! It’s like not getting past square headlights on a Jeep. Lol.

Ddays

Hooked
Ford is gonna sell a shitload of these things. For the average person that isn't an offroad enthusiast (think mallcrawler) this will give the Wrangler a run for the money.
I personally like it a LOT more than I was prepared for. Don't get me wrong, I'm not running to go get one, but still, this will really appeal to the folks that aren't into hardcore off-roading.

The hydraulic sway bay disco is sweet. So is the ability to store the rear doors in the vehicle. I like the totally open roof too. IDK, good for them. Still not as capable overall as a Wrangler but still a cool vehicle.

Exodus 4x4

I love the 2 door version and I will not rule out getting one. I think it’s premature to say it won’t be able to stand on its own against the Wrangler. I can see why most will say that but personally I want to see an actual showdown between the 2 in a “stock” built trim.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Ford is gonna sell a shitload of these things. For the average person that isn't an offroad enthusiast (think mallcrawler) this will give the Wrangler a run for the money.
I personally like it a LOT more than I was prepared for. Don't get me wrong, I'm not running to go get one, but still, this will really appeal to the folks that aren't into hardcore off-roading.

The hydraulic sway bay disco is sweet. So is the ability to store the rear doors in the vehicle. I like the totally open roof too. IDK, good for them. Still not as capable overall as a Wrangler but still a cool vehicle.

I wonder what the Chevy Blazer Design team is thinking right now.. idiots.

Ddays

Hooked
I love the 2 door version and I will not rule out getting one. I think it’s premature to say it won’t be able to stand on its own against the Wrangler. I can see why most will say that but personally I want to see an actual showdown between the 2 in a “stock” built trim.

I'd be willing to bet that 75% or more of Wrangler owners don't know the difference between a solid axle and IFS. Or care. Or ever put their Jeep in 4LO. Those are the people that will be in play for these that they are going to have to fight over.

Lol, wonder how many Wrangler owners are gonna drive their car or truck instead when they go to the Ford dealership for a test drive?

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I like it, but that tow rating is laughable. A Suzuki Samurai could tow 1k. (The Wrangler isn’t that much better, but at least it can tow some trailers.)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom