Weld Racing, discontinued wheels.

Kuboske

Back in the late 90's, when I was building my YJ, I ordered a set of Weld Racing Super Singles for it. I never ordered a fifth, for a spare.
Fast forward to today, and I cannot find anyone, anywhere with them for sale. I think they were discontinued, not long after I bought mine. Made in USA, and forged, not cast. I've looked over the years on Craigslist, Ebay, and SearchTempest, but, no luck. I'm seeking 15X8, 3.5" backspacing, 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern.
It's a shame they discontinued them. If I remember correctly, they were forged in Kansas City.
Anyway, if anyone has any, and want to sell, PM me. Thanks.
100_6590.jpg

Robertcrav

Check eBay...there is/was a guy that had a lot of discontinued Welds...you'll have to pay $$$ for them...but also check offer-up, Craigslist and FB Marketplace... i would create ISO ads there as well. I got lucky and found a long discontinued set of wheels for not too much this way

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

fiend

Caught the Bug
Good luck. I had a nice set of forged weld wheels for while but I only had four. Scoured the internet for two years and never could find a fifth. OCD with the mismatched spare forced me to sell them. That, and wanting to go beadlocks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Kuboske

Check eBay...there is/was a guy that had a lot of discontinued Welds...you'll have to pay $$$ for them...but also check offer-up, Craigslist and FB Marketplace... i would create ISO ads there as well. I got lucky and found a long discontinued set of wheels for not too much this way

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Thanks. Found the guy on Facebook, and he's on Ebay as well. Oakdale, CA., I think it said. Lots of various Weld Wheels, but none like mine. He's asking $1500-1700, bucks for 4. If they bring that much money, maybe I should sell mine.

Good luck. I had a nice set of forged weld wheels for while but I only had four. Scoured the internet for two years and never could find a fifth. OCD with the mismatched spare forced me to sell them. That, and wanting to go beadlocks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Thanks.
With the prices I've found, I might just sell and apply that money towards some beadlocks. If they are worth as much as quoted above, I would think Weld would re-release "throwback", wheels.
Anyway, maybe somebody here has a few left around their garage...

Top Bottom