For Sale 2018 JLU Rubicon

WW_Svi

Hey guys, now that my family is growing we have quickly learned that rear facing car seats, along with a large mastiff, don’t fit very well in a wrangler. So I’m looking to sell my Wrangler for something with more room.

I’ve done the oil changes and tire rotations every 5k miles.

2018 JLU Rubicon in Granite Crystal with about 29,700 miles
3.6l v6 with auto trans
Leather seats package - Black leather
LED light package
Premium Alpine Radio
Cold Weather/heated seats package
Hard top with Mopar headliner
Premium soft top
Mopar slush mats

Haven’t got a trade in quote from a dealer yet but I’d rather see this go to someone before the dealer low balls and then up charges. KBB puts this around $43-$44k.

If anyone is interested please send me a message and we can try to work something out. Jeep is located in Moline Illinois.
I’m working on getting some initial pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WW_Svi

I had different Britax seats in my 2014 JK with no issues. Can’t see how JL is different but hey for each their own

It’s honesty the size of our dog. He’s 170lb mastiff and then we have another 70lb collie mix. Once you get everyone in the Jeep we are out of room. I also have my seat all the way down and back to be comfortable and the car seats my wife chose makes me slide foreword a few inches. We decided to just get something different until kids are bigger and our mastiff is no longer with us, then we can come back to a wrangler.

Top Bottom