Front plate with EVO 1/4 pounder

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Anyone have a front plate attached to their 1/4 pounder? Looking to make a switch to an EVO front bumper but want to be sure I can mount my plate. Haven’t seen many out there. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Just use a winch fairlead license plate mount. I used some mag light flashlight mount clips on my JK front plate to mount to the roller fair lead.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Just use a winch fairlead license plate mount. I used some mag light flashlight mount clips on my JK front plate to mount to the roller fair lead.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Figured as much. It was just weird that I wasn’t finding any pictures of a front plate on that bumper. Thanks.

CalSgt

Hooked
EVO sells a plate mount, i threaded the holes & use knobs so I can pull it off when I’m wheeling. Before that I just bent my plate around the bumper & used the extra fair lead hole to bolt it on

1E3E5663-8641-4300-9977-1337619C3366.jpeg

MericaMade

EVO sells a plate mount, i threaded the holes & use knobs so I can pull it off when I’m wheeling. Before that I just bent my plate around the bumper & used the extra fair lead hole to bolt it on

View attachment 350303
Can you please post a link to that mount?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see its the light bracket. I can just flip mine around and call it a day.

Sent from my SM-N975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Andy5160

Hooked
I am waiting for Cascadia 4x4 plate mount to be delivered
They about two weeks back ordered
Pricy but this is what I wanted to run

Last edited:
Top Bottom