A pic full of fun!

CrashFPV

Adjustments.jpg

First time pulling anything with the Jeep. The 2.0T performed great at 75mph in the hills. I was concerned the little beast would build too much heat that it couldn’t get rid of but all was good under the hood, especially in the Texas heat.

Now by no means does it have power in reserve to pull out and pass a vehicle at highway speeds. Takes some planning and a little more room to make the pass. All to be expected though!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
View attachment 350679

First time pulling anything with the Jeep. The 2.0T performed great at 75mph in the hills. I was concerned the little beast would build too much heat that it couldn’t get rid of but all was good under the hood, especially in the Texas heat.

Now by no means does it have power in reserve to pull out and pass a vehicle at highway speeds. Takes some planning and a little more room to make the pass. All to be expected though!

So your UTV has the same size motor as your Jeep. Lol.

Looks like you had a fun day out there. Any pics out on the trail?

WJCO

Meme King
Good to hear. We're likely going to be getting a 2.0T soon. We won't be towing much so glad to hear it holds it's own anyways. How much do you think that sxs and trailer weigh?

CrashFPV

So your UTV has the same size motor as your Jeep. Lol.

Looks like you had a fun day out there. Any pics out on the trail?

We didn’t take a single one one. We will get better! Lol

Good to hear. We're likely going to be getting a 2.0T soon. We won't be towing much so glad to hear it holds it's own anyways. How much do you think that sxs and trailer weigh?

I would estimate total weight was a little less than 2000 lbs.

wjtstudios

Hooked

Adding another jeep to the stable??

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Slimebones

View attachment 350679

Prolly still has more passing power than my sickly 3.8l. Definitely have to watch the rear view mirror closely before pulling out. Kinda like stretching a rubber band.

Slimebones

Seems like Jeff was having trouble with his 2.0T. Might want to check with him on that outcome.

CrashFPV

Took the family out on some trails and had a great time. Also introduced my girls to eating prickly pear berries! This is the beginning of our new adventures.

Prickly pear berries
IMG_5966.jpg

I went first...
Adjustments.jpg

The look on my youngest daughters face is priceless! But she begged for more after trying it.
Adjustments.jpg

My oldest daughter set her camera up to take this shot as we was driving up a washout/gulch.
Adjustments.jpg

Top Bottom