East Meets West: Moab and Ouray August 1-9, 2020

wjtstudios

Hooked
IMG_4088.jpg

The adventure is here! As we speak, Jeeps are heading towards Moab and this Epic Trip has begun. I want to move all new posts and pictures for trip onto this thread verses the planning thread. This will have all of the current information so that way there is no confusion.

When:

July 31st: Arrive in Moab (possible meet up time and location TBD)

August 1st: Moab Trail Day #1

August 2nd: Moab Trail Day #2

August 3rd: Moab Trail Day #3

August 4th: Moab Trail Day #4

August 5th: Moab Area National Parks

August 6th: Moab Area National Parks

August 7th: Travel to Ouray (possible afternoon trail run TBD)

August 8th: Ouray Trail Day #1

August 9th: Ouray Trail Day #2

August 10th: Depart for Home

Where:

For the Moab portion of the run, we are going to rally up at the Old Spanish Trail Arena at 8:00 am for each of the Moab Trail Days. The address is:

3641 S Highway 191, Moab, UT 84532

We will meet there promptly at 8. We have a ton of ground to cover and it’s going to be hot so I want to be in the trails as early as possible.

For the Ouray portion of the run, we are going to Rally up at the Ouray Visitors Center at 8:00 am for each of the Ouray Trail Days. The address is:

1230 Main Street, Ouray, CO 81427

Once we are all together, we will determine which trails we are going to run on which days. We will be breaking up into 2-3 groups depending on where everyone wants to go and who they want to run with.

Who:

If you are not in this list shoot me a PM or Text Me.

East:
1. wjtstudios
2. Ddays +1
3. Weebz
4. 19yj94
5. Nbunga
6. BmKrinne
7. J&K Overland+1
8. MSJKU11

West:
1. Jdofmemi
2. Bhaner
3. Bierpower 8-9
4. Jedifletch
5. Mericamade +5

If you are in that list and do not have my cellphone number, please shoot me a PM.

Cost:

Because this is a group run, we had to have insurance and pay for the trail days in Moab only. The insurance is $94 per Jeep. There is also a $6 per person per day fee for the Utah BLM. I can send you a paypal link if you PM me your email or we can settle up in person on Friday night ahead of the run. If you PM me, send me a total number of people in your group and the numbers of Jeeps that you bringing on the trail.

I can’t believe with all that 2020 has thrown at us, that this is finally happening. Safe travels everyone and see you Moab!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
I believe we set the insurance up for the whole week just incase you guys do.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom