Overland trailer

Jimmypaget

Does anyone in the Southwest know any location of a shop that would do some work on a scout trailer? Looking to do some wiring for lights, fridge, usb outlets, etc. tried calling around Vegas here with no luck or solid leads so I’m starting to reach out to California and Arizona location. Any leads? Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Does anyone in the Southwest know any location of a shop that would do some work on a scout trailer? Looking to do some wiring for lights, fridge, usb outlets, etc. tried calling around Vegas here with no luck or solid leads so I’m starting to reach out to California and Arizona location. Any leads? Thanks guys!

Isn't Lead Dog Motorsports in Vegas? I thought they sold off road trailers. One would think they could do the work.

Last edited:

Jimmypaget

Isn't Lead Dog Motorsports in Vegas? I thought they sold offload trailers. One would think they could do the work.

I’d never heard of them! Looks like they’re in havasu! No a far drive though at all. That would be a decent solution. Thanks.

Yeah rv places won’t do it unless it’s one of their units.

That sucks. The places that actually repair RVs and motorhomes? Not just the sales lot. You would think that’s pretty standard installs for them.

Top Bottom