Took the plunge and cut my fenders, what to do for inner fenders

jorgelrod

Hooked
So this weekend I finally went ahead and cut my fenders, they came out pretty good, now for the Inner fenders in the front I'm considering some aftermarkets over cutting the plastic ones to fit. Any recommendations on good budget friendly ones? Also to the cut fender crowd, what small side marker are you using if any?

Attachments

• IMG_9925.jpg
    IMG_9925.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_9931.jpg
    IMG_9931.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_9933.jpg
    IMG_9933.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 213

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I had mine cut to fit at one point but then I just took them out all together. Don’t wanna spend a few hundred bucks on aftermarket inner fenders personally

JKbrick

19yj94 just did EVO inner front fenders and they were the first ones I’d seen in person, I was highly impressed and am considering them now

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I just cut my stock plastic ones. When I went to 37's they were rubbing so I trimmed out the rear and put EVO mini liners there and stock plastic up front. If I did not have the mini liners I'd have probably just trimmed the plastic ones back farther. I'll go take some pics in a few.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
I also just chopped the OEM liners to fit. Gives more support for the fender. I used a pop rivet at the front corner to the liner to keep the fender from flapping.

Side marker light I used a Grote amber light in a 3/4" hole I drilled.

IMG_1217.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
I also just chopped the OEM liners to fit. Gives more support for the fender. I used a pop rivet at the front corner to the liner to keep the fender from flapping.

Side marker light I used a Grote amber light in a 3/4" hole I drilled.

View attachment 351349
Oh yes I forgot about the rigid sub-structure. I cut this to support the fender otherwise they look droopy to me. I used the right stuff gasket maker to "glue" them down.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bear_JT

Hooked
I set up mine similarly. Cut the factory sub structure ran an Amber side marker LED and EVO Mini Fenders.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE IMG_3785.jpg

Top Bottom