Camping spots in Nevada.

black pearl

Hooked
So the wife and I are doing a little trip into Nevada, to scout out towns. We want to just camp as we go(just a long weekend). We will be traveling between Reno and the minden area.
I know the Carson City area a little bit, but not that much. The other areas I have to experience with.

Any recommendations are appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Undertheradar

Caught the Bug
If you want to camp in the trees Davis Creek State park in Washoe Valley is nice, if you want to see birds and wild horses and don't mind sun, Washoe Valley State park has camping. Dispersed camping on BLM land east of Carson and Carson Valley is an option if you want remote. Tahoe is close, Mt Rose has a camp ground. There's camping west of Minden heading out on hwy 88, camping at Lake Topaz.....

black pearl

Hooked
If you want to camp in the trees Davis Creek State park in Washoe Valley is nice, if you want to see birds and wild horses and don't mind sun, Washoe Valley State park has camping. Dispersed camping on BLM land east of Carson and Carson Valley is an option if you want remote. Tahoe is close, Mt Rose has a camp ground. There's camping west of Minden heading out on hwy 88, camping at Lake Topaz.....

Great information!
Probably leaning more towards BLM camping. But great to have options.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom